Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome to the New Blog!

I've taken the leap into the blogging world.  Insert generic "I've always followed other people's blogs and finally started my own" comment here.  But...I've decided to start writing for three reasons.
 
1. There is a ton going on in my life.  I'm recently married to my beautiful wife Leah.  (Her Blogs - Watching the Wolfpack & Following Fuller) We're expecting our first child (a Boy!) in just under two months.  Part of me feels compelled to blog and share our experiences together.

2. I have a terrible memory.  I'm notorious for having to do something immediately, write it down...or else I'll forget.  Pictures are great, but I know I've forgotten more details than I'll ever remember about all the trips I've taken, food I've eaten, and people I've met.  Hopefully a blog will help.

3. So I don't look like an alcoholic/complete fat kid on Facebook.  (Half Kidding)  Leah is growing tired of my photographic "Beer Journal," and cooking pictures, so she suggested this might be a good alternative.  I'll make random posts with reviews of beers I've tried and/or pictures of dead animal flesh that I've grilled on my Big Green Egg.

All in all, I'm looking forward to using this outlet to share everything going on in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment